PROGRAMS > Community Services Network >Veahavta
1) Upper Shelf: Paid 4-month internship; warehouse training program.
2) Recipe for Success: Paid 4-week training program followed by a 4-month internship; kitchen training program.
3) Building Foundations for Women: A nine-week intensive digital program that provides training and support for those who identify as women. Program focuses on helping people achieve their personal and professional goals.
4) Ve'ahavta Skills Academy: A nine-week intensive digital program that provides training and support focused on helping people achieve their employment and educational goals.
5) Life Stabilization Program: 1:1 Case Management support.
Communities they serve:
Persons who are justice involved
Persons experiencing homelessness or unstable housing
Persons who experience mental health issues
Persons living in Poverty
Persons with addiction issues
ADMISSION: free. We pay clients for participation.
PROGRAM TYPE: Community Based
REGISTRATION PROCESS: Various cohorts starting at multiple times per year. Please connect with Intake & Recruitment Coordinator.
INTAKE: The programs are ongoing and change with the needs of the industry and employment partners..
ELIGIBILITY: Various requirements for different programs.
4100 Chesswood Dr Unit 1, North York, ON M3J 2B9